Yeti Tundra 125
IN STORE PURCHASE ONLY, ITEM CANNOT BE SHIPPED
YETI Tundra® 125 is your go-to ice chest. Built from virtually indestructible rotomolded polyethylene with up to three inches of PermaFrost™ Insulation in the walls and lid, it’s your best bet for keeping ice on longer journeys, whether that's offshore fishing trips or remote hunting excursions. It's a bear-resistant beast of a cooler that can face off with Mother Nature and live to tell the tale.
Note: All Tundra coolers come with one dry goods basket.
- Outside: 19 7/8” × 20” × 40 1/4”
- Inside: 12 1/4” × 14 1/2” × 32 1/4
- Empty Weight: 48 lbs
- Fatwall Design: Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- Permafrost Insulation: Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- Rotomolded Construction: Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- T-Rex Lid Latches: Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch.
- Anchorpoint Tie-Down Slots: Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
- Neverfail Hinge System: Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
- Interlock Lid System: Creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat.
- Coldlock Gasket: A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- Lipgrip Handles: Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
- Doublehaul Handles: Military-grade polyester rope for extra durability.
- Vortex Drain System: Leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining.
- Bearfoot Non-Slip Feet: Prevent sliding to keep your YETI in place.