Your invited to Street’s 24th Annual Christmas Open House. Come see the best selection of Poinsettias on the Eastern Shore. Shop our incredible selection of Christmas Gifts. Choose a fresh Wreath and Garland for your Mantle, Door, Stair rail, or Porch. Sip some cider and taste our goodies as you enjoy our cute little store.
We Love this pellet grill!
The Davy Crockett is the ultimate portable grill. It comes with a digital WiFi controller (control and monitor through our iOS or Android mobile application), a meat probe, a peaked lid for stand-up chicken/ large fowl/ rib racks, a convenience tray with utensil hooks. Also included is Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors grill temperature. It can run on 12V or 120AC so its perfect for home or camping, tail-gating, hunting, house-boating, music festivals or anywhere you can take it. Weighing in at 57 pounds with fold-able legs, it can be placed in the trunk of any car.
• Includes Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors grill temperature
• Portable, Folded Legs Double as Handles
• 110V or 12V with adaptors for 3 Power Options
• Ultimate Tailgating Grill
32.1 x 16.5 x 20.9 inches
A family Christmas tradition focused on giving and the true meaning of Christmas.
The Giving Manger helps families shift the focus of Christmas back to giving. A piece of straw is placed in the manger for each kind deed or act of service performed. On Christmas Day, the Baby is placed in the manger filled with service and love. As your family works together to give gifts of service you will find your hearts and home filled with more joy during the holiday season than ever before.
There are several types of grills. You should choose your grill like you choose a computer. How do you plan to use it.
Do you only cook fast and furious?
Are you mor Jimmy Buffet than guns and roses?
Are you a novice?
Three styles three grills:
If your a guns and Roses got to have it now guy. Gas grills are your goal. You can light it and burn your meat in only a few minutes.
We recommend the Lion grill. It comes in only two flavors the 75,000 and 90,000 BTU grill. It has cast stainless burners and a lifetime warranty.
If your more Jimmy Buffet, slow relaxed hand me another beer kind of guy.
Primo is your grill. It uses charcoal, has the advantage of cooking however you cook and will last 20 years. You can cook anything your friends cook on and egg or Komodo but when you visit them you will realize yours is better.
And last but not least: the novice.
You don’t know anything but want to grill. The Green Mountain pellet grill is your savior. You google how to cook the meat you bought on sale. Rub it with some VIPER rub from Street’s and put it on the grill.
Download the app link to your grill set the temp. Push the meat probe in set your desired temp and watch your game. Let the grill tell you when it’s done. Pull your meat and enjoy the compliments.
Three grills for three styles. Yes we offer more options but I only had a few lines to define the differences. Visit Streets to learn more.
Customer Appreciation Weekend
Our Biggest Sale of the Year!
September 14th & 15th
Saturday FREE BBQ!!
The grill will be fired up and smoking with delicious food for everyone to enjoy while you shop!
We will start serving at 11:30 am
Every $25 in purchases enters your name in a drawing for a special gift.
Select Handbags 50% off
Select Gingersnap & Accessories 50% off
Select Men’s Jewelry 50% off
Select Men’s Bath Essentials 50% off
Davinci Jewelry 50% off
Select Umbrellas 50% off
Select Metal Art & Metal Door Hangers 50% off
Pool/Beach Floats & Towels 50% off
All Bath Essentials Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Select Mariana Jewelry 50% off
Select BBQ Accessories 50% off
All Gourmet Foods Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Select Jewelry- Earrings, Bracelets, Necklaces 50% off
Select Rugs 50% off
Hibiscus Plants Buy 1 Get 1 Free
The ONLY time of year we mark down Pottery, Fountains, Birdbaths, Benches, and Statuary.
Mean Mozzarella Bowl
I don’t use specific amounts of each ingredient. Eyeball it for however many you’re serving. Make enough for leftovers and thank yourself later.
• Any combination of seasonal, grill-friendly veggies. This bowl uses zucchini, summer squash, eggplant, a variety of bell peppers, and broccolini.
• Balsamic vinegar- enough to give all the veggies a good bath
• Good quality Extra-Virgin Olive Oil – better have a full bottle.
• Sea Salt
• Black Pepper
• Cooked quinoa- tip: cook it in vegetable stock to an add extra kick (make enough to fill about half of your bowl).
• Fresh basil
• A sweet, white vinegar dressing- shout out to Amphora’s Sicilian Balsamic for this particular recipe.
• Fresh lemons- 1 or 2
• Ciliegine- also known by Americans as those bite-sized fresh mozzarella balls packed in water.
• An avocado or 2- cut into visually appealing slices or cubes
• *BONUS: if you can get your hands on some truffle oil, get it ready.
1. Prep your veggies. Cut your veggies into roughly 1/4-inch thick slices. Place them in a large ziploc bag and DRENCH them in olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. They should be bathing. Cover the bag and let marinade for at least 15 minutes. While your medley marinates, bring the grill up to temperature. 400 degrees works great to tenderize your veggies while locking in the flavors of the marinade. Grill until they have grill marks on each side, then let cool.
Note: Green Mountain Grill’s teflon-coated cooking mats will make this easier on you, don’t hesitate to purchase a pack.
2. Prep your quinoa. Cook quinoa according to package directions. Let cool. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and toss with your sweet, white vinegar dressing and the juice of your lemons. Finely chop your basil, add to quinoa, and toss.
3. Break out the balls! Drain them from their package. That’s about it for this step.
4. Arrange your bowl. Fill your bowl, from left to right, with quinoa, ciliegine, and grilled veggies. Drizzle a tiny bit of truffle oil and dark balsamic over ciligiene (for this recipe I happened to already have truffle-flavored balsamic, which works twice as well). Garnish with avocado slices, and any basil you have left.
Free BBQ tomorrow August 18th! Come on out and sample some Viper Pork Tenderloin fresh off the grill.
See our outdoor kitchen, learn how to use a Primo XL400 and let us answer any of your questions!