Fog Hat Cocktail Smoking Kit
- THE FOGHAT COCKTAIL SMOKING KIT will change the way you experience food and spirits. Hand turned from a solid piece of white oak, the Foghat sits comfortably on your rocks glass, snifter or specially designed cloche. Flavored natural smoking fuel is added to the Foghat Smoker and burnt with a kitchen torch, creating a cascading waterfall of culinary smoke while enhancing the flavor of your food and spirits.
- IGNITE THE SENSES! Our epicurean smoke profiles were developed in conjunction with the finest chefs and bartenders throughout the United Kingdom and Europe and are sure to make an exquisite addition to your dining or drinking experience. Explore the alluring optical elegance of the Foghat Cocktail Smoker for yourself and ignite the senses!
- GOURMET CONFECTION OF WOODS - Our wood chip smoking fuel is hand crafted from woods, herbs, spices and teas meticulously designed to complement the most exotic of taste. Our woods are air dried for 18 to 24 months or kiln dried to 8% humidity, then shaved to a fine rolled leaf, flake or fine chunks, the optimal composition for the extraction of culinary flavor for smoke infusions. A final light toasting is performed to optimize the flavor extraction from the wood.
- THE FOGHAT IS MADE BY THE THOUSAND OAKS BARREL CO. in Manassas Virginia. Each is hand turned on a lathe by skilled craftsmen. Included is a sample tin of Bourbon Oak Fuel made from aged bourbon barrels and offers the traditional oak smoke flavor with notes of caramel, vanilla, nuts, autumnal spices, and honey. Makes a wonderful Smoked Old Fashioned and a perfect complement to whiskey, bourbon or scotch on the rocks.
- FOGHAT FUELS CAN BE USED WITH ANY PORTABLE SMOKING GUN, hand-held smoke infuser, smoker box or the optical elegant Foghat Cocktail Smoker Kit. Our wood chips are NOT pre-soaked with artificial flavor extracts. Simply real seasoned smoke taste. These fine smoking flakes will work with any culinary torch or smoking gun to make smoked cocktails such as the Old Fashioned, Negroni, or Sazerac.